Kødbyen is Copenhagen’s Meatpacking District turned creative neighborhood. Among other things, it comprises art galleries, coffee shops, bars and restaurants.
- Øksnehallen, huge art space
- V1 Gallery, art gallery with focus on street art (names such as Banksy, Shepard Fairey, Eine and Faile have exhibited here)
- Fotografisk Center, photography gallery
- Poulsen Gallery, art gallery
- Warpigs, one of the Mikkeller brewery’s wonderful bars, which are spread around the city, with super delicious beer
- The market on Saturdays and Sundays (in summer), so many wonderful things to eat and drink, I’m serious, go there with an empty stomach!